There is a booking fee of £2 per transaction plus £0.50 per ticket for on-line purchases. Limit of 8 tickets per transaction.
We regret that we can only accept on-line payments via PayPal by credit and debit cards.
You can pay via PayPal (as a ‘guest’) even if you don’t have an account.
You should receive two e-mails confirming your purchase, one from PayPal, the other from our Box Office containing a link to your ticket receipt.
You will need to print the ticket receipt and bring it with you to each of your events to gain admission.
If you buy tickets for multiple events in one transaction the ticket receipt will cover all your events.
1) We operate a No Returns Ticket Policy in applies in ALL circumstances
2) We regret that bookings cannot be made by phone
3) Only 8 tickets may be bought in one transaction Arts at St. George’s reserves the right to cancel and refund any individual transactions for more than 8 tickets.
4) The on-line Box Office usually closes 8 hours and at least 5 hours before each event.
5) Unless otherwise stated all events are held in the church, High St. Beckenham BR3 1AX
6) If Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN or Yahoo provide your e-Mail service and you have an alternative e-mail account with another provider we advise you to use that address for the purpose of purchasing your tickets as these providers block the e-mails from our Box Office system containing the links to your printable on-line ticket receipt.
You can also buy tickets In Person (payment in cash or by cheque):-
At the Parish Office 9.30am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday (in St George’s, High St. Beckenham BR3 1AX)
At Beckenham Bookshop 42 High St., Beckenham, Kent BR3 1AY
On the door: by cash subject to availability
Friends of The Arts at St George’s can only exercise their full membership benefits when they buy tickets from the Parish Office.
Beckenham Chorale tickets are only available from the Chorale and the Parish Office. To buy tickets on-line please follow this link