Please read our Covid Notice before buying tickets.
A booking fee of £2 per transaction plus £0.50 per ticket applies to all on-line purchases.
A limit of 6 tickets applies per transaction.
We are only able to accept payment on-line via PayPal but you don’t need a PayPal account.
You can pay via the PayPal Login Page as a guest, without having an account, by clicking the white button at the bottom labelled “Pay by Credit or Debit Card“.
You should receive two e-mails confirming your purchase, one from PayPal, the other from our Box Office containing a link to your ticket receipt.
You will need to print the ticket receipt and bring it with you to each of your events to gain admission. Please read Note 1 below
If you do not receive our Box Office e-mail with the link to your ticket receipt please notify us via email@example.com at the earliest possible time to avoid a last minute panic close to or on the day. We cannot guarantee to resolve a issue revolving around non-receipt of a ticket link on the day of an event.
If you buy tickets for multiple events in one transaction the ticket receipt will cover all those events.
1) If Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN or Yahoo block the e-mails from our Box Office system containing the links to your printable on-line ticket receipt. If any of those companies provide your e-Mail service and you have an alternative e-mail account with another provider we advise you to use that address for the purpose of purchasing your tickets.
2) A No Returns Ticket Policy applies in ALL circumstances except where we cancel an event as a result of Covid. Click on this link to see our Covid Notice.
3) We regret that bookings cannot be made by phone
4) Only 6 tickets may be bought in one transaction Arts at St. George’s reserves the right to cancel and refund any individual transactions for more than 6 tickets.
5) The on-line Box Office usually closes 8 hours but at least 5 hours before each event.
6) Unless otherwise stated all events are held in St George’s church, High St. Beckenham BR3 1AX
You can also buy tickets in person (payment in cash or by cheque):-
At the Parish Office 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday (in St George’s, High St. Beckenham BR3 1AX)
On the door: by cash subject to availability
Friends of The Arts at St George’s can only exercise their full membership benefits when they buy tickets from the Parish Office or via their Priority Booking Forms.
Beckenham Chorale tickets are only available from the Chorale. To buy tickets on-line please follow this link