Until further notice Covid-19 Precautions and Restrictions will apply to all our events.
Please note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at any of our recitals, concerts or other Arts events although we have put in place the various Covid-19 precautions listed below:-
- Should Government or Church of England rules change you could be required to provide satisfactory ‘Track and Trace’ contact details
- Face coverings must be worn
- The St George’s Social Distancing Policy (subject to Government and Church of England Regulations) in force at the time of each event will apply
- Entry and exit is likely be via a one way system
- Hands may be sanitised on entry & exit
Seats will be allocated to all on a first come first served basis so as to maximise seating capacity while complying with the social distancing rules in force from time to time.
When booking tickets for ticketed events please only book tickets for your household as tickets bought together will be seated together. A pew can accommodate a maximum of 6 people from one household.
We regret that toilet facilities will not be available other than for services and that refreshments cannot be served.
We ask you to:-
1). Leave the church directly after all events remaining seated until directed to leave by the stewards.
2). Ensure that you take all your property with you when you leave and
3). Take any programmes away with you for safe disposal.
The Arts at St George’s and St George’s Parochial Church Council encourage you to follow its and any organiser’s safety policies, as well as local laws and restrictions.
Until further notice tickets may only be bought on-line. This is to eliminate the risk of Covid-19 transmission from face to face cash transacations.